Pages

Saturday 27 April 2013

Introduction


About me and what the blog is about

Hi my name is Kelly I am 26 and I have M.E.




What is M.E?

The long term is Myalgic Encephalomyelitis and can also be called Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Post Viral Fatigue. The term M.E cannot be given a blunt description as there are so many differences in peoples symptoms.

M.E for me is fatigue, right sided weakness, chronic nerve headaches, disordered sleep, poor memory and concentration, sensitivity to light, smells and sudden changes in temperature, and a very poor immune system.
 
I am writing this blog for myself and my family to get a better understanding of how it affects me. The plan is to write about how I feel and what my mood is most days I say most days rather than everyday because some days it affects me so much just getting out of bed is a struggle. I don’t just want this blog to be about the struggles and the hard times I also want to document the good times and the good days so when I am having a bad day I can look back at the good days and remind myself it will get better.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment