Pages

Saturday 22 June 2013

I forgot i started this!!!???

So its been over 2 months since my last blog and I failed at posting more than 3 times but life got in the way. What have i done in the last 2 months?? Put on a crap load of weight opps.

So i woke up this morning and thought i have had enough of eating all this crap food i am rejoining weight watchers (with a defiant fist pump in the air) so when my husband was in bed i weighed myself. After getting over the shock of putting on 8lbs I joined up and thought to myself if it worked for Greg Wallace (and he eats food for a living) it will work for me.

I have joined online and will be following the pro-points plan using the online tools. I am doing this online as im not too keen on group meetings to be honest the thought of having a Margorie Doors type person announcing slimmer of the week isnt appealing.

So we will see how this goes and if I end up being one of those people holding a cardboard cut out of my fat self on T.V. Wish me luck.



No comments:

Post a Comment