Pages

Wednesday 27 August 2014

Our Summer!!

I was going through my pictures on my phone and thought I would share a few from my summer.  Me and my husband have had a few date days, seen a band live and had some random days out with my hubby and brother also the weather has been pretty good for English summers.

The nice weather started in May so my birthday we had a BBQ at my dad’s it was hot and the food was yummy and my husband and brother made an awesome cheese cake. 













 May bank holiday was dedicated to music we went to a pub called kittys and watched an Irish band called Mad Dog and they were awesome singing Irish punky folk music.











 We had a few dates went to the cinema, explored Plymouth city centre and the waterfront,  ate ice-cream’s, tried new restaurants and we visited Plymouths flavour fest which is a food festival in Plymouth where we tried loads of new food  alcoholic drinks which are all locally made.











 This past weekend was the Last summer bank holiday of this year and after a summer of beautiful weather this weekend was raining and nasty however we still had a fab weekend seeing Mad Dog again and getting the train to visit family.













 We have some cool times coming up for autumn winter we have my mother in laws wedding in September (and still have no idea what to wear might have to post the options to get some opinions) and my husband’s birthday and I really want to try and get some more blog posts as I am rubbish sorry!!







No comments:

Post a Comment