Pages

Thursday 14 January 2016

Life Update!! The year I'm turning 30!!!

Long time no Blog!!

 Last time I Blogged I was panicking about turning the big 3-0 and now its only 4 and a half months away and I have reached a calm about it.  

2016 is going to be the year of me I want to continue becoming healthier (17lb down yippeee) and fitter I want to start Aquafit and lots of walking. 

I have started a weight group called Weight Management its a NHS nurse led group where people who are in kind of the same boat go to weekly sessions and talk through and relearn ways to become healthier. Not just nurses telling you what to eat and what not to eat but, going through the reasons for overeating and slowly making you rethink how food works. I am on my 2nd session and already met others in the group and it seems its going to be a positive experience. 

I'm not going to be writing big massive life goals this year I'm going to write small weekly and monthly goals/challenges that by the end of the year will end up being very positive.

Goals for January are...

1) By the end of January walk half way to and back from work 4 times a week.

2) Loose at least 4lb and attend all weight management meetings.

3) Try 2 new recipes.

4) Blog more. 

Hopefully making small changes every month is going to make me healthier and happier. 

Well thanks for reading me waffling on.

No comments:

Post a Comment