Pages

Sunday 12 January 2014

General chatter

If you had £100 to spend on just yourself what would you buy? Clothes? Makeup? Shoes?

Me and my husband didn't buy each other gifts this year for Christmas and we were sat after dinner and I asked rich what would he buy if he had £100 he said a game ect. I don't no what I would buy.  I asked rich what he thought I would buy and his answer was "spend 6 hrs in the mall looking for something and then end up with stuff from lush and boots.".  That is true I love shopping I love walking around shops and looking for something even if it's not for myself it's the thrill of looking at pretty things I don't even have to be spending money I just love shops. I love watching people buying things see there happy faces as they pick up things they need. My favourite shops are big department stores where everything is under one roof I really want to go to a big American mall and just wander around looking at things and that's why it takes me so long to decide what to buy. 

When people ask you what your hobbies are can you say oh just wandering around shops?? Kinda makes you sound weird so I have decided I am going to find a new hobby but I am not sure where to start.  Maybe I could knit? Craft? Painting? I could just put it into google and see what I get? 


No comments:

Post a Comment