Pages

Thursday 2 January 2014

My 2014 plan

Having not written on my blog for about 3 months I have made it a sort of life goal (not saying New Years resolution as I fail them 100% of the time) to write regularly on my blog. As I really want to start something and see it through instead of doing it for a couple of months and then stopping for a couple. I don't think I have ever seen something through to the end since I was doing GCSE's at school. I always start these things like writing a novel that lasted all of 2hrs, making sure I cleanse, tone and moisturise twice a day that always lasts about 2 weeks and then my face feels softer and I forget. So 2014 is the year I see something till the end!! And maybe get better softer skin in the meantime. 

My other life goals this year is to loose weight, read more books (I got a plan for this), get used to being a part-time house wife (urrrggghhhh dishes) and hopefully conceive our 1st baby (fingers crossed). 

If I complete just one of these goals I don't think I will be a changed woman I am always going to be someone who starts and stops little projects but having a few competed might prove to myself that I can at least complete some goals (think that sentance ran away with me then). 

So if anybody does read this happy new year and what life goals have you set this year?? 




No comments:

Post a Comment